[opensource-dev] Registering a SL Review Board

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 2 05:58:08 PST 2010

I would be nice if the review board system had an address that was something
that people that use email programs( I.E. Outlook, Thunderbird, Incredimail)
could much easier filter. Like noreply at codereview.secondlife.com or
something similar that way if they set up a filter it would not interfere
with any other filters they have set up that are for SL.