[opensource-dev] ReviewBoard email to this list?

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 07:38:39 PST 2010

I agree, I prefer them here.  However, in such a case, they need to be
a tad easier to filter, which is why I suggested an [RB] (or similar)
subject tag.  This would be consistent with the policies for this
list, and would allow easy filtering.  The string "Review Request:" is
a tad ambiguous, as that might show up in someone's email, and it
inconsistent with the existing list policies of [META], [POLICY], etc.

Ricky
Cron Stardust