[opensource-dev] Starting Investigation into Storm-236

Kitty sldev at catznip.com
Thu Dec 2 12:27:28 PST 2010

I have a patch for that already if you like.

The button's visibility will follow the voice preference (visible when voice
is enabled, and invisible when voice is disabled), along with the bottom
tray context menu option to hide it even when voice is enabled (so the same
as your option 2).

I've been using it for just under 3 months so there shouldn't be any major
issues with it anymore (I hope :p).

Kitty