[opensource-dev] POTENTIAL SHOW STOPPER

Trilo Byte trilobyte550m at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 18:24:41 PST 2010

The latest Mesh Project Snapshot build for Mac (downloaded from LL as Second Life Developer, build 215879) was trash for me, though apparently different reason.  Major regression, deferred rendering filled the screen with a mix of black and glowing chunks of graphics garbage.  I'm thinking it had to be a mistake somewhere, as the downloaded file had the name "SecondLife_2_1_2_215879_DEVELOPER.dmg" (the 2_1_2 ought to have been a 2_4_0 or 2_5_0).

TriloByte Zanzibar