[opensource-dev] ReviewBoard email to this list?

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Fri Dec 3 06:22:53 PST 2010

As of this moment, I don't see a strong consensus either way.  It
happens that I'm on vacation next week (returning Dec 13th).  I'd prefer
not to make any final decisions or configuration changes on the last day
before I leave (I probably will have little or no Net access while I'm
gone), so this will remain as it is at least until I get back.

I appreciate the many thoughtful and informative points made so far, and
look forward to catching up on how people feel about it when I return.