[opensource-dev] Daily Scrum Summary - Friday, December 10

Anya Kanevsky akanevsky at productengine.com
Fri Dec 10 13:17:28 PST 2010

 Friday, December 10, 2010 General Notes
------------------------------

   - Merge Monkey of the Day: Merov

Team Status
------------------------------
 Merov Linden
------------------------------

*PAST*
PAST

   - STORM-524 : L$ balance display : Took feedback into account.
   Implemented extra balance updates. Moved to Review (assigned to Vadim)
   - STORM-34 : Favorites drop down on login: built binary on TC for Esbee
   to review
   - Merge Monkeying: lots of...

*FUTURE*

   - Merge Monkeying
   - STORM-453 : libcurl
   - STORM-151: kdu compression: Clean up. Test other settings (use of
   precincts, check premultiplication for alpha). Compare perf to baseline.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - none

Oz Linden
------------------------------

   - OOO - Vacation.

Q Linden
------------------------------

   - OOO - medical

Esbee Linden
------------------------------

   - OOO

Paul ProductEngine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - STORM-625 (Multiple cut-offs in the Preferances floater if UI size
   differs from 1.0)
      - WIP. Estimate ~4 hours.
   - TASK STORM- 622 (Texture picker screws up when multiple textures are
   opened)
      - Sent for review

*FUTURE*

   - STORM-625 (Multiple cut-offs in the Preferances floater if UI size
   differs from 1.0)
   - Commit fix for STORM-622
   - Pick up something from Sprint 9.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - none

Seth Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - TASK (STORM-693) Preview thumbnails in the Edit Wearable and Edit Body
   Parts panels do not honor opacity settings
      - WIP. Changed opacity settings for Preview thumbnails in the Edit
      Wearable but they don't apply. Investigating what affects the
opacity of the
      preview widgets draw context.
   - Code reviews.

*FUTURE*

   - TASK (STORM-693) Preview thumbnails in the Edit Wearable and Edit Body
   Parts panels do not honor opacity settings
   - BUG (STORM-378) Snapshot animation should be played when snapshot is
   actually taken, not sent

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - none

Andrew Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Normal task STORM-34 (As a User, I want a list of my favorite locations
   available on the login screen so i can log in to SL right where I want to
   be).
      - Fixed and sent for review. Merov, please do a TC build, so Esbee can
      review.
   - Crititcal bug STORM-525 (Runtime Error message from the Microsoft
   Visual C++ Runtime Library eventually leads to Crash).
      - Tried to reproduce, but couldn't, because I was ejected from parcel
      because it was "private".
   - Story STORM-2 (As a User, I want to set my own default views with
   specific UI layout so I can tailor my Viewer experience to the activities
   I'm most interested in).
      - Discussed with Vadim. Started investigating. Rough estimate - 1
      week.

*FUTURE*

   - STORM-2

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - Couldn't stay in parcel from STORM-525's comments, because it has
   access restrictions and ejected me. Perhaps to reproduce it I will need
   access.

Vadim Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Task STORM-774 (IM and notification toasts don't honor floater
   transparency settings):
      - Implemented.
   - Bug STORM-728 (Viewer crashes while trying to send Snapshot to Email in
   mouselook mode):
      - Fixed.
   - Bug STORM-727 (Close and "<=" buttons are disabled when create new
   Landmark):
      - Committed fix.
   - Code review.

*FUTURE*

   - Severe bug STORM-636 (Pulseaudio support is crashing web media on some
   new Linux distros).

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - Need Esbee to review STORM-529.

Andrey Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - picked up Beta2 r216393 build
   - passed smoke & integrity tests, see IQA-57 for more details

*FUTURE*

   - switch to verification of v-d integrated tickets
   - pick up Release build (?)

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - None

Wolfpup Lowenhar
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - STORM-765 : Re-Opened and updated to include images showing issue is
   still present. (left this unassigned as I did not know who best to assign it
   to.)
   - Attended Scrum meeting.
   - STORM-776 : Imported by Merov at my request as this is a bug fix and
   began work.
   - Posted email to opensource-dev concerning STORM-776 .

*FUTURE*

   - STORM-776 : estimating 7 days total time maybe even longer. (need to
   talk to Esbee and Q concerning this)

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - Not enough time between working in-world and at real job to actually
   work on code.
   - Right Hand(it is slowly healing but will take time since it is the tip
   of middle finger