[opensource-dev] [TOS]Question about TOS

Malachi Prophit malachi at tamzap.com
Thu Dec 16 08:43:03 PST 2010

We all had to accept a new TOS stating that the teen grid and the main
grid were now one grid. However after having my son log into his teen grid
account we found that he is not on the main grid, instead he is trapped on
the teen grid. He has no access to the main grid and we have no access to
him. Not even the ability to see his profile or he see ours.

My question is this, If we had to accept a new TOS that integrated the
merger of the two grids and the two grids WERE NOT merged, what hidden
take our souls clause has LL added to the TOS, and shoved down our throats
this time?