[opensource-dev] [TOS]Question about TOS

Trilo Byte trilobyte550m at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 10:35:51 PST 2010

As the header of the TOS indicated, the changes were in preparation for the
coming changes.  As per the published info (which was linked in the terms),
that isn't due to happen until January.

If you're concerned about a company or organization sneaking in clauses
or rules that you wouldn't agree with, you should probably read the
document more carefully before checking the box to indicate that you
accept the terms.