[opensource-dev] Daily Scrum Summary - Friday, December 17

Anya Kanevsky akanevsky at productengine.com
Sun Dec 19 23:00:26 PST 2010

 Whoops, sorry this is late! Friday, December 17, 2010 General Notes
------------------------------

   - Merge Monkey of the Day: Oz
   - Merov needs review in STORM-151!

Team Status
------------------------------
 Merov Linden
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - STORM-745 : Produce comprehensive perf baseline: Created a set of
   images to compress and a huge baseline for Mac.
   - STORM-744 : Add unit tests to llkdu: Reactivated the broken
   llimage/tests/llimageworker_test.cpp unit tests and fixed it.

*FUTURE*

   - STORM-745 : Produce comprehensive perf baseline: Complete that work for
   Mac.
   - STORM-744 : Add unit tests to llkdu: Finish fixing the llimage test and
   add new ones to llkdu.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - none

Oz Linden
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Merge Monkey
      - merged some fixes, created a couple of MM tools
   - Learning corner cases in codereview
   - Lindens vs Residents snowball fight
   - Fixing more internal documentation

*FUTURE*

   - libcurl test
   - Merge Monkey
   - Autobbuild audits so we can publish it as open source

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - none

Q Linden
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Reviewed several items in CR tool and other JIRAs and commented on one,
   but merov beat me to most of them
   - Reviewed wiki for Merov
   - Several meetings
   - Ship 2.4
   - A lot of OOO medical; sorry.

*FUTURE*

   - OOO and some triage, maybe
   - Meetings
   - OOO next Mon for PGI hackathon

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - holiday and medical OOO will limit my productivity through New Year

Esbee Linden
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Lots of meetings
   - Snowstorm team meeting
   - Review integration queue
   - Viewer 2.4 release stuff
   - Finalize Viewer 2.4 blog post and publish

*FUTURE*

   - Lots of meetings
   - Review integration queue
   - Upload sketches of saved layouts
   - VWRs to check on
      - VWR-21493
      - STORM-525
      - STORM-529. It was re-resolved as no repro.
      - STORM-702. Caused issues based on fix. Let's chat more with PE about
      this. (Nyx is going to take a look at this)
      - Review VWR-16569 - Will review. Jonathan wants this one.
   - Review Jonathan's work list
   - Touch base w/Taka on STORM-398
   - See comments on STORM-713
   - Think about what to do with VWR tickets assigned to ProductEngine (I'm
   thinking we just un-assign these - need to review the tickets first though)

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - Time

Paul ProductEngine
------------------------------

   - OOO - sick

Seth Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - BUG (STORM-550) LLDir::getNextFileInDir fails for some complex wildcard
   combinations
      - WIP. Got unit tests working with new directory iterator. The
      iterator doesn't handle changes in directory contents for now.

*FUTURE*

   - BUG (STORM-550) LLDir::getNextFileInDir fails for some complex wildcard
   combinations

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - Story (STORM-28) As a User, I want the ability to send my calling card
   to others.
      - Waiting for more details.

Andrew Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Normal task STORM-2 (As a User, I want to set my own default views with
   specific UI layout so I can tailor my Viewer experience to the activities
   I'm most interested in).
      - Completed first raw implementation of save and load. Will prettify
      it a little tomorrow, test and make some temporary simple UI for it.

*FUTURE*

   - STORM-2. Finish first raw version of the fix. Estimate - 1 day. So

it would be good to have design of UI and answer from Q about files
(STORM-777) as soon as possible to implement the final version next week.

   -
      - Estimate - 1 day.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - STORM-2 - No design for UI ( STORM-753 (Design the UI for viewer saved
   layouts))
   - No reply from Q to letter regarding STORM-777 (Design the file format

for layout information and discuss it).
Vadim Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Bug STORM-529 (Undo feature missing from BUILD menu):
      - Fixed.
   - Bug STORM-776 (unable to change permissions to "no trans" on item in
   avatar inventory):
      - Reviewed and tested Wolfpup's patch.
   - Bug STORM-410 (Region and parcel SLApps are displayed in non-human
   readable format):
      - Created two subtasks. Implemented the first one and assigned the
      second one to Esbee.

*FUTURE*

   - Bug STORM-446 (CLicking on the
   secondlife:///app/classified/{UUID}/about SLapp does not display the
   details for the specified classified in the People side tray).
   - Bug STORM-511 (User is not able to view full name of group in title of
   group notification).

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - Need feedback from Esbee in:
      - STORM-702 (Make it possible to wear partial outfits).
      - STORM-797 (Parcel SLURL rendering).
   - What to do with VWR tickets assigned to ProductEngine Team?

https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=13071
 Andrey Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - picked up v-d build r217184
   - verified 16 integrated tickets
   - verified six cannot repro & expected behavior tickets
   - completed design & review of test plans: Object Permissions, Snapshots,
   World Map, World MiniMap

*FUTURE*

   - pick up next v-d build
   - run regression suite in scope of recent changes

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - None

Wolfpup Lowenhar
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Worked in world
   - replied to Oz's email.
   - looked @ Bug Queue : viewer-development to see if could find some thing
   else to work on.

*FUTURE*

   - Work @ RL and in world.
   - Check Bug Queue : viewer-development some more.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - Not enough time between working in-world and at real job to actually
   work on code.
   - Right Hand(it is slowly healing but will take time since it is the tip
   of middle finger.)
   - Trying to Figure out what to work on and still waiting on answer for
   STORM-236.