[opensource-dev] Daily Scrum Summary - Monday, December 20

Anya Kanevsky akanevsky at productengine.com
Mon Dec 20 12:48:05 PST 2010

 Monday, December 20, 2010 General Notes
------------------------------

   - Merge Monkey of the Day: Oz

Team Status
------------------------------
 Merov Linden
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - STORM-744 : Add unit tests to llkdu: Finished fixing the llimage test.
   Added tests for llkdu. Also reactivated and fixed llworldmap and
   llworldmipmap tests in newview while I was at it.

*FUTURE*

   - LL Hackaton today all day (mapserver and mapgen)
   - STORM-745 : Produce comprehensive perf baseline: Complete that work.
   - STORM-744 : Add unit tests to llkdu: Move to review.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - STORM-151 : I need to get a review on this and get it integrated to
   make progress on my other KDU related tasks... I need to integrate this
   week.

Oz Linden
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Merge Monkey
      - pulled several fixes (had to reject one)
   - Fixing wiki documentation re: bitbucket
   - Jira workflow changes for reviews & approvals
   - Setting up build fixes repo w/ Aleric
   - Office Hour
   - Autobuild audits...

*FUTURE*

   - Merge Monkey
   - Investigate workflow issues...
   - Autobbuild audits ...

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - none

Q Linden
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Meetings
   - Work on STORM-28 but not finished

*FUTURE*

   - More storm-28
   - Hackathon

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - Hackathon will keep me from doing anything today.

Esbee Linden
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Lots of meetings
   - Review integration queue
   - Viewer 2.4 release stuff

*FUTURE*

   - Lots of meetings
   - Review integration queue
   - Upload sketches of saved layouts (STORM-753)
   - VWRs to check on
      - VWR-21493
      - STORM-702. Caused issues based on fix. Let's chat more with PE about
      this. (Nyx is going to take a look at this)
      - Review VWR-16569 - Will review. Jonathan wants this one.
   - Review Jonathan's work list
   - Think about what to do with VWR tickets assigned to ProductEngine (I'm
   thinking we just un-assign these - need to review the tickets first though)
   - STORM-410, -236, -28, -34, -797, -525, -529, -398, -713

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - Time

Paul ProductEngine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - BUG STORM-508 (Teleport history entries from "2 days ago", "3 days
   ago", etc. lists are moved into "Today" list on teleport)
      - Worked on this bug but after discussion with Vadim closed as
      expected behavior.
   - BUG STORM- 669 (Security browsing' icon is overlapped by 'More' button
   in object info mini-inspector)
      - Fixed and sent for review.
   - BUG STORM-801 (Wrong checkbox label in panel preferences, advanced tab)
      - Created and fixed. Tomorrow will send for review
   - BUG STORM-411 (The most of additional options in the Teleport History
   profile are always disabled)
      - Fixed and sent for review
   - BUG STORM-412 (Resident profile controls aren't reshaped on changing
   panel width)
      - Fixed and sent for review
   - BUG STORM-460 ("Go" button is cropped from right in the Media Browser)
      - Fixed and sent for review
   - BUG STORM-388 ("Bottom button is cropped in the IM, Group and Add-hoc
   chat floaters")
      - WIP. Investigated. Estimate ~ 1 hour.

*FUTURE*

   - BUG STORM-388 ("Bottom button is cropped in the IM, Group and Add-hoc
   chat floaters")
   - Other tickets by priority

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - None

Seth Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - BUG (STORM-550) LLDir::getNextFileInDir fails for some complex wildcard
   combinations
      - Completed directory iterator first version implementation, posted it
      for review.

*FUTURE*

   - BUG (STORM-550) LLDir::getNextFileInDir fails for some complex wildcard
   combinations
      - Continue with the issue if got some feedback on implementation.
   - Or pick some issues from Sprint 9.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - Story (STORM-28) As a User, I want the ability to send my calling card
   to others.
      - Waiting for more details.

Andrew Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Normal task STORM-2 (As a User, I want to set my own default views with
   specific UI layout so I can tailor my Viewer experience to the activities
   I'm most interested in).
      - Attached temporary UI to the fix. Started testing the fix and found
      problems with loading of some of the floaters- undocked sidetray tabs and
      floater inventory. Working on found issues.
      - Fixed the problem with inventory floater (it turned out to be not
      inventory floater-specific as I thought, and could affect other
floaters).
      Investigated how to solve problem with undocked tabs floaters,
and it seems
      that saving and loading multiple instances of the same floaters
should use
      the same info that is needed for saving sidetray floaters. So though I
      planned to implement this feature later, I'll do it now to kill two birds
      with one stone. Working according to results of this investigation.
      - Implemeted saving of bottomtray state. Working on sidetray floaters.
      - Need design.

*FUTURE*

   - STORM-2. Estimate - 1 day.
      - Need design.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - STORM-2 - No design for UI ( STORM-753 (Design the UI for viewer saved
   layouts))
   - Normal task STORM-34 (As a User, I want a list of my favorite locations
   available on the login screen so i can log in to SL right where I want to
   be).
      - Need Esbee to approve (or disapprove) changing setting to
      per-account

with losing ability to change it before login.
Vadim Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Bug STORM-446 (CLicking on the
   secondlife:///app/classified/{UUID}/about SLapp does not display the
   details for the specified classified in the People side tray):
      - Investigated, resolved as not reproducible.
   - Bug STORM-511 (User is not able to view full name of group in title of
   group notification):
      - WIP, ETA 1d.
   - Investigate STORM-796 (Region SLURL rendering):
      -
Investigated TeamCity, created a Mac build configuration, fixed Mac
      build.
   - Bug STORM-511 (User is not able to view full name of group in title of
   group notification):
      -
Fixed.
   - Bug STORM-384 (Text overlaying appears after resizing Statistics bar
   floater):
      -
Resolved as won't finish.

*FUTURE*

   - Review Merov's fix for STORM-151 (Modify viewer so that we link
   statically with kdu or openjpeg).
   - Pick something from the bug queues.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - Need feedback from Esbee in:
      - STORM-702 (Make it possible to wear partial outfits).
      - STORM-797 (Parcel SLURL rendering).
   - What to do with VWR tickets assigned to ProductEngine Team?

https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=13071
 Andrey Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - picked up v-d build r217184
   - verified 16 integrated tickets
   - verified six cannot repro & expected behavior tickets
   - completed design & review of test plans: Object Permissions, Snapshots,
   World Map, World MiniMap

*FUTURE*

   - pick up next v-d build
   - run regression suite in scope of recent changes

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - None

Jonathan Yap
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Applied two patch files by Twisted Laws, compiled, tested, and uploaded
   to bitbucket. One each for:
      - STORM-466 minimap cannot be reset to default zoom
      - STORM-467 minimap zoom does not persist to the next session

*FUTURE*

   - [long range]

Update lsl wiki - Change Unsupported icon next to llTextBox to New Feature.
As this is a locked page a Linden will have to do this.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - None