[opensource-dev] Daily Scrum Summary - Thursday, December 23

Anya Kanevsky akanevsky at productengine.com
Thu Dec 23 12:22:38 PST 2010

 Thursday, December 23, 2010 General Notes
------------------------------

   - Merry Christmas where applies!
   - Merge Monkey of the Day: Merov

Team Status
------------------------------
 Merov Linden
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Merge Monkeying : Massive amount of new code coming from Linden teams:
      - STORM-808 : Upgrade Qt to 4.7.1 (integration request) : Worked with
      Callum on this. Code review, test builds, push.
      - STORM-810 : Auto update and related changes (integration request) :
      Code review, test builds, test locally, push.
      - STORM-807 : Allow return of encroaching objects : Back and forth
      with Andrew. Not ready for integration yet.
   - STORM-744 : Add unit tests to llkdu: Created RB, moved to review, tried
   TC cycle but failed.

*FUTURE*

   - STORM-744 : Add unit tests to llkdu: Fix build
   - STORM-745 : Produce comprehensive perf baseline: Complete that work.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - none

Oz Linden
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - finished autobuild audit
   - several code reviews
   - Enhanced open douce contribution stats generator

*FUTURE*

   - catch up on more reviews
   - improve review process docs on wiki

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - none

Q Linden
------------------------------

   - OOO

Esbee Linden
------------------------------

   - OOO

Paul ProductEngine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - BUG STORM-438 (My inventory floater is not restored if it was minimized
   and 'Open Attachment' button was pressed in the Group Profile.)
      - Fixed and pushed to the bitbucket. Found bug in yesterday's fix and
      re-fixed.
   - BUG STORM-372 ("Start at" values are not identical in the Preference
   and in the bottom drop down menu)
      - Worked on bug and after discussions was decided to resolve as Won't
      fix. Not sure that this is a bug.
   - BUG STORM-721 (Information about resident is displayed incorrectly in
   mini-inspector if there are any resident or group SLURLs)
      - WIP. Investigating. Seems that the reason is in LLTextBase. If won't
      fix it in some hours will reassign to AD as he is more familiar with
      LLTextBase.

*FUTURE*

   - BUG STORM-721 (Information about resident is displayed incorrectly in
   mini-inspector if there are any resident or group SLURLs)
   - Other tickets by priority

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - None

Seth Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - TASK (STORM-797) Parcel SLURL rendering
      - WIP. Temporary moved parcel name retrieving to llui. Should be moved
      to llmessage if dependencies could be resolved. Working on parcel SLURL
      class to handle parcel name resolving from parcel ID.

*FUTURE*

   - TASK (STORM-797) Parcel SLURL rendering. Est - 1 day.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - None

Andrew Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Normal task STORM-34 (As a User, I want a list of my favorite locations
   available on the login screen so i can log in to SL right where I want to
   be).
      - Changed implementation according to Q's comment. I hope Esbee can
      take a look at it. It’s already codereviewed, and she’s looked
at it before,
      so now only the small change remains to be reviewed.
   - Normal task STORM-2 (As a User, I want to set my own default views with
   specific UI layout so I can tailor my Viewer experience to the activities
   I'm most interested in).
      - Continuing work. Progress today is small, cause most of time was
      spent

on STORM-34.

*FUTURE*

   - STORM-2. Taking into account implementation of newly designed UI
   estimate is about 3-4 days.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - None

Vadim Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Bug ST4ORM-806 (External script editor doesn't work for inventory
   scripts):
      - Fixed.

*FUTURE*

   - Bug STORM-682 (IM and notification toasts appear in wrong position if
   switch on mouse look when sidetray is expanded).

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - Need a decision in STORM-702 (Make it possible to wear partial
   outfits).
   - What to do with VWR tickets assigned to ProductEngine Team?

https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=13071
 Andrey Productengine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - test plans design & refactoring:
      - External Script Editor TP designed
      - Build Tools in progress
      - Gestures designed
      - Nearby Chat in progress
   - verified ten integrated tickets

*FUTURE*

   - proceed with TP design

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - None

Jonathan Yap
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - VWR-24275 (Make bottom buttons in Object Profile identical for single
   and multi-prim objects)

Work done, needs testing. You will now always see Open, Pay, Buy, and
Details. Maybe this should be brought into STORM- too. [This is needed by
STORM-723]

   - STORM-737 (Inventory Recent tab is missing "+" control at bottom of
   panel)

*FUTURE*

   - STORM - 737

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - VWR - 24275 needs to be assigned to me so I can update the jira.