[opensource-dev] STORM-34 Test Binaries

Trilo Byte trilobyte550m at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 11:38:10 PST 2010

Testing developer build 217857, works great.  Took some digging around in the JIRA to figure out that a preferences switch had to be activated first, and where that preference was, but once I enabled it on the Mac client it worked perfectly.  Great - can't wait to see this in the main Viewer!

TriloByte Zanzibar