[opensource-dev] no snowstorm meetings today

aklo at skyhighway.com aklo at skyhighway.com
Mon Dec 27 11:35:17 PST 2010

Oz, Merov, &c.,

then, please, turn off your computers and have a day off!  Y'all deserve it!

Thx for all you do, Happy Holidays!!

- AK

On 2010-12-27 13:36, Erin Mallory wrote:
> Did i miss an announcement or have my times off? or did snowstorm
meetings today just get quietly cancelled on account of weather?

Today and the Monday after New Years next week are Linden Lab holidays.
Please read the policies before posting to keep unmoderated posting
privileges

Hi Erin,

Sorry for the absence of notice: today is actually an official day off at
LL as part of Xmas.

Cheers,
- Merov