[opensource-dev] Anyone playing with Android and Second Life?

Opensource Obscure opensourceobscure at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 07:30:41 PST 2010

Anyone playing with the Android platform together with Second Life?

I'm an Android newbie but I would be available to help (testing,
feedback, marketing) anyone developing a solution for this platform.

Until now I could only find a closed-source viewer that runs on Android,
and it's not even included in the Third Party Viewer Directory. I ignore
if they ever apply for it and got refused, or if they never applied for.

http://www.mobilegridclient.com - you may also want to read a
perplexed developer's opinion about them: http://t.co/wH0hYyu

Hopefully they're actually not violating TPVP and could apply for
inclusion in the Directory, but it's a bit hard to trust them right now.
(what do you think?)

bye,
Opensource Obscure