[opensource-dev] Anyone playing with Android and Second Life?

Ponzu lee.ponzu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 09:51:42 PST 2010

You mean Android on a mobile device?  Or Android on a powerful desktop.

What about the LL browser effort?  I did not get accepted, and know nothing
more about it.  Seems to me that would be a way to go.

Also, the Chrome OS beta that is just starting.  If the LL viewer for
browsers will support Chrome, then maybe that is a decent mobile SL for the
future.

Lastly, maybe someday in the future, they will separate the rendering from
the visual, ala X Windows.  You could render on the powerhouse box in the
garage, but display on the lightweight client on your lap.  Then, all you
would need is a mobile device with high powered haptics 8-) 8-)

ponzu