[opensource-dev] Anyone playing with Android and Second Life?

Ibrew Meads ibrew.meads at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 18:53:33 PST 2010

There are two mono implementations for Android (one open source in
alpha and one soon to be released by Novell) and several text based
clients that run on mono, so i expect that there will be one available
very soon. Otherwise there's the pay-as-you-go Mobile Grid client
discussed earlier. Or you could access via a browser by setting up a
private server with ajaxlife on it, or use the soon to be released LL
web interface.

Ibrew