[opensource-dev] Very Strange occurrence...

Andromeda Quonset andromedaquonset at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 14:25:23 PST 2010

Trilo,

I had the ???'s displaying last night on my friends list for quite
awhile, and I have never had a Display Names capable viewer even
installed.  The version 1.xx viewer I use predates by several months,
and I am posting to let anyone know that the problem is not "only
appears to be happening on Display Names capable viewers".

Andro