[opensource-dev] saving textures

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 08:53:17 PST 2010

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Dave Booth <dave at meadowlakearts.com> wrote:
> On 12/30/2010 08:28, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) wrote:
>>
>> 'current' is not a version identifier - please be specific.
>>

> Sorry Oz - by "current" I meant an up to date daily build - in that case
> build 217881, although I've just repro'd it on 217920 too

I'm not able to repro on my own build from Viewer Development - 14355
(27dae7b01a81), the textures save as expected with a small delay whist
ones that are not cached fetch from the server. So if it is
consistently reproducing on official binaries then it may be related
to the KDU changes (where as my builds would use OpenJpeg).

Robin