[opensource-dev] saving textures

Monty Brandenberg monty at lindenlab.com
Thu Dec 30 10:58:23 PST 2010

On 12/30/2010 12:50 PM, Trilo Byte wrote:
> I'm experiencing the same failure, build 217920. I wrote up a JIRA:
> https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-24353
>
> Please vote, add a comment with your machine/OS info/build info, or any
> other pertinent info I might have missed.

There are several interesting things happening in the log file fragment
you attached (including a functor lookup problem in UI Toast land).
But the interesting one I expect is this:

2010-12-30T18:07:44Z INFO: parse: LLSDXMLParser::Impl::parse:
XML_STATUS_ERROR parsing:cap invocation rate exceeded:
'xxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx'

Need more info (logs, additional confirmation) but I suspect we're
getting error status back in a bad encoding and so we don't know to
retry a save in the viewer.

--
Monty Brandenberg
monty at lindenlab.com