[opensource-dev] Client-side prediction

Billy Rose billyrose at netins.net
Fri Feb 5 18:12:07 PST 2010

If you apply 6-sigma calculations to the expected future and the
actual future as reported when the position changes, you can begin to
build a predictor that has a high degree of precision and is based off
quantifiable history. Using the predictor as a an input, you can fine
tune the expected position and velocity with a very high degree of
accuracy for that short a period of time.

Billy