[opensource-dev] Client-side prediction

Celierra Darling Celierra at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 21:13:29 PST 2010

I made a small mistake at the "current angle" (it should be -0.2ish radians
instead of -pi/4), which makes the angle difference close to a semicircle.
 But still, if you add that, you end up with a vector pointing up and
backwards... (If you subtract, you end up just heading back left...)

Maybe I'm just not interpreting what you mean by the "twist" correctly?
 (Even when I 'visually' do it to your picture, I get the same result...)
 Am I supposed to be finding the angle between the velocity vectors, or the
angle between the (position - intersection point) vectors?

(We might want to work things out off-list, unless anyone would like to see
those details.)

Celi
.