[opensource-dev] Through the which function is possible to stop revoking pieMenu

Rustam Rakhimov rusyasoft at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 23:23:27 PST 2010

Through the which function is possible to stop revoking pieMenu.

I wanna turn off pieMenu on some specific objects, how can I do it, I'm
searching for that almost three days, and still didn't find anything.
The problem is, there are a lot of handleRightMouseDown() functions, almost
every class has implementation of that virtual function.

IS there anyone who know how to turn off PieMenu which appearing with
pushing right button of mouse