[opensource-dev] [help] linux build errors.

chandra kiran kuchi kck325 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 13:52:05 PST 2010

Hello All,

I am getting the following error, with latest sl build. Please help me if
any body know solution to this.

[  1%] Building CXX object
llcharacter/CMakeFiles/llcharacter.dir/llanimationstates.o

In file included from
/usr/include/c++/4.4/ext/hash_map:59,

                 from
/media/disk-2/linux-linden/linden/indra/llcommon/llstringtable.h:54,

                 from
/media/disk-2/linux-linden/linden/indra/llcommon/string_table.h:32,

                 from
/media/disk-2/linux-linden/linden/indra/llmessage/llnamevalue.h:50,

                 from
/media/disk-2/linux-linden/linden/indra/llmessage/llassetstorage.h:41,

                 from
/media/disk-2/linux-linden/linden/indra/llaudio/audioengine.cpp:46:

/usr/include/c++/4.4/backward/backward_warning.h:28:2: error: #warning This
file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header which may be
removed without further notice at a future date. Please use a non-deprecated
interface with equivalent functionality instead. For a listing of
replacement headers and interfaces, consult the file backward_warning.h. To
disable this warning use -Wno-deprecated.

I am on kubuntu.

--
Regards,
Chandra K Kuchi