[opensource-dev] step by step guide to compiling snowglobe

Stickman stickman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 21:03:07 PST 2010

I haven't compiled the viewer myself, but most of what I've seen on
the list points to the wiki.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Compiling_and_Patching_Snowglobe_%28Linux%29

Some searching of the wiki of your own may turn up something more
relevant to your interests. And I'm sure any problems you may
encounter will happily be addressed by this list.

-Stickman