[opensource-dev] step by step guide to compiling snowglobe

james ross dragnier1428 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 01:52:21 PST 2010

Well I am at least glad to see others have the same issue. A new viewer coming out isnt going to change the fact that there is not one step-by-step tutorial out there. Without the community here making it easier for people to get involved any viewer will be under utilized (if at all). Heh and also, I've never met a programmer that didnt look for an example before trying to code it themselves :-).