[opensource-dev] Client-side scripting in Snowglobe

Mike Monkowski monkowsk at fishkill.ibm.com
Thu Feb 18 08:40:27 PST 2010

If you were trying to have an open discussion, then you went about it
quite wrong.  Nothing was mentioned on this mailing list.  I don't think
anything was mentioned in the Open Source Meeting (which has of late
become nothing more than a Snowglobe bug triage) and I don't see any
transcripts on the wiki of any other office hours discussing it.

On Dec 12th Babbage Linden said "there are plans, but they are a long
way off"

So if you rely on hearsay to communicate your ideas, don't act surprised
when they are misinterpreted.  I don't mean to sound harsh, but from my
viewpoint, there's nothing very "open" about SL Open Source anymore.

Mike