[opensource-dev] Client-side scripting in Snowglobe

Morgaine morgaine.dinova at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 20 08:01:08 PST 2010

Thanks Kitty for that correction. :-)

Accurate naming and attribution may not be world-shattering issues, but
that's no reason for getting them wrong, and I am glad you took the time to
put the record straight. :D

/me waves to Kitty and Marine :-)

Morgaine.

I certainly had no intention of misrepresenting anything, and mistakenly
assumed that the 'a' of RLVa actually referred to "API" rather than
"alternate".