[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy

Brent Tubbs brent.tubbs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 12:45:01 PST 2010

For a while I've been batting around the idea of creating an SVN-bot to
enable much-improved version control for inworld scripts; a must-have when
you're developing as part of a team.  The same-creator policy on content
export would seem to prohibit that though.

I realize that you probably don't want to have different rules for each
different content type, but the one-size-fits-all rule in the current policy
doesn't fit scripts well at all.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Robin Cornelius <robin.cornelius at gmail.com