[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Thu Feb 25 04:53:35 PST 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 12:34:17AM +0100, Henri Beauchamp wrote:
> As far as I am concerned I will not provide such info to Linden Lab as
> I consider it a breach of my privacy (call me paranoid if you want).

Same here.

As some people know, I have a large background with IRC. Admins and IRC
operators that used their Real Life name (mostly through email), have
been known to be called at home on their private phone with death threats
to their kids.

If LL demands the RL info of developers to be published, then please
make an example by starting with listing all the Real Life names and
addresses of the Linden employees.

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>