[opensource-dev] TPV & opensim

Dzonatas Sol dzonatas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:05:40 PST 2010

I thought this was quite of interest for viewer developers that might
ever be interested to attach a simulator to their viewer in order to
dispel latency.

--- snip ---

If one opensim box connects to another opensim box, that is,
technically, peer to peer.

So, are you saying an opensim box cannot run a client at the same time?