No subject

Fri Feb 5 05:04:03 PST 2010

ill-timed bug and that someone probably has egg on their face from messing
up the production login server while in the middle of some rather delicate
negotiations here regarding said server.  Amazon did something similar with
dropping books several months back, so it might be good to take a breather
in all of this...

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Rob Nelson <nexisentertainment at gmail.com>wrote:

> My estate's prototype land management/group invite bot was banned last
> night ("Second Life cannot be accessed from this computer, please email
> us at our non-working support email so we can laugh at you") but it
> works this morning.  Looks like they got too many support emails and had
> to reverse that ban.
>
> On Thu, 2010-02-25 at 12:31 -0600, Matrice64 wrote:
> > well put k\o\w :-)
> >
> > On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:37 AM, Maggie Leber (sl: Maggie Darwin)
> > <maggie at matrisync.com> wrote:
> >         On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Gigs <gigstaggart at gmail.com>
> >         wrote:
> >         > Henri Beauchamp wrote:
> >         >> Thank you for contacting us regarding your issue.
> >         >> I am sorry but we can only offer support on issues with the
> >         official
> >         >> SL viewer.
> >         > This sort of response is completely unacceptable.  You
> >         weren't asking
> >         > for support for your viewer, you were asking for support
> >         related to the
> >         > server's behavior.
> >

> >         I've been blown off with that excuse too.
> >
> >         Read http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-5357 for my
> >         trail-of-tears
> >         support experience.
> >
> >         Sure glad I went premium, I got this nifty free house...

> >         Policies and (un)subscribe information available here:
> >         http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/OpenSource-Dev
> >         Please read the policies before posting to keep unmoderated
> >         posting privileges

> > Policies and (un)subscribe information available here:
> > http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/OpenSource-Dev
> > Please read the policies before posting to keep unmoderated posting

--0016e64ce5b2a940300480750194