[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy

Soft Linden soft at lindenlab.com
Thu Feb 25 15:31:20 PST 2010

There have been no bans related to the TPV policy release.

I know there's been some work on migrating some servers to a data
center with better connectivity to the other sims, etc. There was also
a login problem lasting a couple minutes yesterday around 19:30
Pacific. I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to one of these.