[opensource-dev] FAQ posted for Third Party Viewer Policy

Soft Linden soft at lindenlab.com
Fri Feb 26 21:17:22 PST 2010

Absolutely not. Anyone who governance clears as having been wrongly
accused is off the hook, and accounts even get noted that way so it's
the first thing in front of any Linden who brings up an account.

Don't worry that the Viewer Directory's going to become so automated
that human evaluation falls out of the picture. There just aren't that
many projects.