[opensource-dev] Snowglobe 1.3 RC2
Philippe (Merov) Bossut
merov at lindenlab.com
Sat Feb 27 22:07:48 PST 2010
We finally nailed those last 2 show stoppers and got the build machines
running again so, here we go with Snowglobe 1.3 RC 2 (1.3.2) which is likely
the last of 1.3 serie.
The last few weeks of testing have been pretty good and folks have been
reporting better stability with the 1.3 branch so we're pretty confident
this is the one. If no show stopper is reported between now and the next
Hippo meeting (Thursday), we'll declare that one the official Snowglobe
download. Then, onward to complete Snowglobe 2.0!
Here are the bugs fixed since RC1 (build 3125):
* SNOW-485 Fix deadlock in LLTextureFetchWorker
* SNOW-431 Fix the boost libraries for Mac and Linux
* SNOW-488 Fix animation decode issue by improving check when comparing S32
with U32 for for array access safety.
* SNOW-484 Prevent recursive animation/emote loops
* SNOW-196 More on Deadlock in LLTextureFetchWorker::lockWorkMutex /
LLThread::lockData / LLTextureFetch::lockQueue
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the opensource-dev