[opensource-dev] Viewer-external to Snowglobe 2.x trunk merge update

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Tue Jul 13 22:27:52 PDT 2010

Hi,

Following the Hippo meeting this afternoon and one last test on Windows, I
did commit that merge to Snowglobe 2.x trunk: svn r 3484. This is a merge of
all viewer-external revisions from svn r3348 to r3472.

The Windows build went fine on TeamCity and we do have a Snowglobe 2.1
binary that can be tested:

http://secondlife.com/developers/opensource/downloads/2010///Snowglobe_2-1-0-0_Setup.exe

If you want to give it a spin, please do! I'm particularly interested in
Water Flickering tests as this is the merge code with the most conflicts.

Mac and Linux on the other hand fail. I'm working on Mac right now and will
get that fixed asap with the highest priority (it looks like I screwed up
some viewer_manifest.py stuff in the merge). If you are building on Mac or
Linux, I do appreciate your help to fix the build *but*, if you have no time
twiddling with build issues, please do not update your repo!

Cheers,
- Merov

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Philippe (Merov) Bossut <merov at lindenlab.com