[opensource-dev] Enabling Right-To-Left Glyphs for Windows

Dzonatas Sol dzonatas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 15:10:50 PDT 2010

Until there is full bidi support built-in to the viewer, I've suggested
for users to try Icesphere to allow them to type right-to-left.

There is already a language barrier in being able to communicate what
needs to be done. I'm being asked for a Windows build of Snowglobe with
the SNOW-375 patch applied. You can see here why:

http://twitpic.com/259h5y

The SNOW-375 patch is not being committed to the repository at this
time. Should I ask for help from someone that can contact me to help
build a Windows version of Snowglobe 2.x. I don't have Windows machine
to build.

Is this intermediate solution of value?

I've only have a Linux build located here:
http://code.google.com/p/icesphere/downloads/list

I'm closer to a version of this patch I would like to submit to the
repository, so another solution maybe is to hang tight.

Thanks

--
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant