[opensource-dev] Closing on SG2.0 : Releasing Snowglobe 2.0.2 (RC2)

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Wed Jul 28 18:11:06 PDT 2010

Hi,

At the last Hippo meeting we reviewed the status of the last outstanding bug
(SNOW-669) on this branch and decided to punt to 2.1 and release that
branch. That makes sense as Viewer 2.1 is already out anyway so there is
little incentive for anyone to play with this anymore. Marking it "released"
and cleaning up the JIRA is a good way to put that branch to rest.

I therefore changed the version to say "2.0.2" and the channel "Snowglobe
Release" so we can easily identify that babby (svn r3576).

TeamCity is building now and I'll post the links to the binaries when they
become available.

Cheers,
- Merov