[opensource-dev] Closing on SG2.0 : Releasing Snowglobe 2.0.2 (RC2)

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 15:17:14 PDT 2010

Thanks for clearing that up Thickbrick!

And those fancy links look interesting, and definitely would give that
"end-user" look to it.  However, is that style or color scheme
represented anywhere else on the wiki?  If not, then is there other
places that could benefit from similar styling?  If yes to either,
then you've got my vote for implementation.

Ricky
Cron Stardust