[opensource-dev] the last press release...

Opensource Obscure open at autistici.org
Thu Jun 10 03:42:23 PDT 2010

On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:32:16 +0200, Lance Corrimal
<Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2010, 12:25:12 schrieb Opensource Obscure:
>>
>> Also, you imply that the browser-based SL experience would
>> *replace* the 3D, standalone-app/viewer-based experience.
>> I find this idea weird and again, I can't see anything
>> backing it up.
>>

> I don't see anything telling me otherwise.

Right, anything apart someone just got hired to bring
the open source program going on.

> On the other hand, a "browser only" SL would surely fit into Kingdons
> Facebook Fetish...

That's indeed a great explanation of your strange idea,
and a serious, powerful analysis of Second Life. thanks!
I'll gladly let you the last word on this useful discussion.

Opensource Obscure