[opensource-dev] viewer-external update

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Tue Jun 15 22:19:05 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm glad to report that export to viewer-external is fixed. Svn rev 3417
contains all the 2.1 code and newest viewer-public development. The Mac
build at least works without crashing so it seems safe again to svn update
and check.

Sorry for the disruption and thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
- Merov