[opensource-dev] Questions about SOCKS5 support in SnowGlobe

Neil Canham neil at knowsense.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 02:29:34 PDT 2010

Created jira [SNOW-724 <https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-724>]  (My
SL AV is Richard Meiklejohn).  Still keen to know if one possible way to use
the SOCKS functionality is to run a SOCKS server outside the firewall and
route traffic on a known firewall-friendly port such as 80 or 443 - I'm just
trying to get familiar with this stuff myself.

Neil Canham
--
Director
Flying Island Limited