[opensource-dev] viewer-external and snowglobe

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Wed Jun 23 22:26:18 PDT 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 12:22 AM, Lance Corrimal
<Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de>wrote:

> will all that neat new stuff from viewer-external go into snowglobe 2 at
> some
> point?

Yes, we've no intention to let Snowglobe 2.0 trunk diverge too long.
Actually, some weeks ago, I was doing weekly merge in the 2.0 trunk but it
was too hard to track that *and* make progress on the 1.x stuff port so we
decided during a Hippo meeting to pause those merge till a stable and
Snowglobe 2.0  was released.

How far are we from that? 31 bugs to fix or punt or do something about. Most
are build issues:
https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10100&fixfor=10571

Patch are welcome and, even if you're not a committer, you can contribute
(I've been committing loads of patches this past week).

Cheers,
- Merov