[opensource-dev] FAQ posted for Third Party Viewer Policy

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Mon Mar 1 05:18:22 PST 2010

On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 02:15:16PM +0100, Marine Kelley wrote:

> >If LL makes the agent ID's public, people will soon ban
> >*ALL* minor TPV's (being all of them, except maybe emerald,
> >because that has already a pretty large userbase) "just in case".
> >
> Ahem ! Define "minor" TPV please.

*and* Restrained Life, of course ;) (sorry, it's just that I never
hear about your viewer while in-world, while lots of people
talk about using emerald). But that probably has to do more
with me than anything else :p

Not making a joke about liking to be banned in the first place,
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>