[opensource-dev] SL 2.0 latest release notes where??

Soft Linden soft at lindenlab.com
Mon Mar 1 14:48:48 PST 2010

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Robert Martin <robertltux at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay who hid the release notes for the latest (as of today) SecondLife
> 2.0 viewer??
>
> (aka what did they fix and whats newly broken)

It's not hidden. There aren't any notes, as there were no changes to
our code - just the voice daemon. That had some regressions that
didn't make old features work identically to the version we bundled
with 1.23.

https://blogs.secondlife.com/community/technology/release/blog/2010/03/01/viewer-2-beta-update

There's a huge pile of fixes to the viewer code that will ship in beta
4, but that's not dropping this week afaik. If you don't get change
notes on our own code, make noise again then.

Thanks!