[opensource-dev] TPV & opensim & physics prediction

Dzonatas Sol dzonatas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 17:53:16 PST 2010

Argent Stonecutter wrote:
> On 2010-03-02, at 18:49, Dzonatas Sol wrote:
>> Let's add "burning man" event... so that is how many more sims!
>
> When I had a build in Burning Life, I was updating it all the way
> through the show, and I saw several people around me doing the same.
>
> That's just how SL gets used, in practice. If you want static builds
> that get uploaded and frozen into the sim, that's what Blue Mars is
> all about.

Evolution of load balancers can handle the bulk of static objects that
finish in a timely manner. Reservation of virtual land parcels easily
prioritized by a selection of those that already have a build done.
Those last on the list or late reservation obviously get a sim
especially set aside for those build not done in a timely manner. The
main area obviously contains those that are done in a timely manner.

Promotion to devolve virtual lands and move to other systems without
negotiation requires diplomacy. It's the investors' matter to undo
current diplomacy.