[opensource-dev] Eclipse Guru's

Fire fire at b3dMultitech.com
Tue Mar 2 20:09:53 PST 2010

Hi everyone

I have been using LSL Plus <http://lslplus.sourceforge.net/>, and eclipse
for the longest time to develop LSL code.  I love it due to its
auto-completion abilities, and the general user interface.
I recently installed Subversion using this site as a guide:
http://www.vogella.de/articles/EclipseSubversive/article.html and am now
uploading my code and versioning it using
a private SVN at http://unfuddle.com/

What a great little dev environment!!!

To commit code now to my SVN repository, I just press - control-alt-c and
BOOM - my version is saved!  Very sweet!  I am wondering who else on this
list uses eclipse, and am particularly interested in how and if you use this
in a team environment.

Ie: Have you used eclipse to work on the same lsl project with another dev?
 if so, what eclipse plugins have you used to share team information, issues
etc?  Please let me know! Cheers!  BTW, if any pro-scripters out there are
interested in working in profitable SL projects, let me know. Cheers

Fire