[opensource-dev] Eclipse Guru's

Neil Canham neil at knowsense.co.uk
Wed Mar 3 07:18:11 PST 2010

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }I'd
second the need for LSL editing and scripting improvements in the
client:
 1. Autocomplete in existing LSL editor
 2. Expand/collapse fuctions/events
 3. Integrated debugger!
 Neil
 On Wed 03/03/10  3:03 PM , Jonathan Irvin djfoxyslpr at gmail.com sent:
 I do often hear complaints and wishes for new build tools, what
about us LSL devs?  Some things I would like are:
    *Better IDE in SL Viewer
    *API for compiling in LSL using various IDEs already available
    *Going along with #1, as suggested, integrating Eclipse or
equivalent in SL.
    *LSL Wiki built into the editor
    *Detachable script editing window (To develop on one monitor &
test in the other)
    * Entity relationship diagram system in SL viewer for visual
coding.