[opensource-dev] Media capabilities hidden to TPV?

Joe Linden joe at lindenlab.com
Sun Mar 7 12:02:40 PST 2010

Latif,

In taking a quick look at the code granting those CAPs, there's nothing
conditional on the viewer string.  There may be other flags that need to be
set at login, though, and I don't see anyone from the MoaP team around at
the moment to ask.  The CAPs can be disabled on a per sim basis, so you may
want to try somewhere else (but I believe they're enabled grid-wide at the
moment.)

-- joe