[opensource-dev] Snowglobe as an mixed reality platform

Nexii Malthus nexiim at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 8 16:06:33 PST 2010

Hey,

Been waiting on this a while. Has there been any progress been made Tuomas?
As Merov already mentioned we're willing to give help.

If you need a place to host documentation and/or code;
- You can use the wiki to create a page for documentation over @
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Open_Source_Portal
<https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Open_Source_Portal>- You can also create a
JIRA with a patch submission @ jira.secondlife.com/ which we'll be able to
review and help fix up.

This mailing list as well as with the help of combination of a wiki page we
could get up to speed on a design.

I'm sure there are many eager developers here who'd chime in about getting
this project alive and kicking.

- Nexii

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 9:42 PM, Philippe (Merov) Bossut <merov at lindenlab.com