[opensource-dev] Script Memory Management Algorithm

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Tue Mar 9 08:45:29 PST 2010

So...

If the script hits a memory wall, there's no way to transparently increase
that wall and start reporting that the script is taking more RAM?  Or has
the stack+heap collided with each other at that point and there's no way to
reform the memory space?  Isn't this already something that scripts are
currently doing with their one-way llGetFreeMemory function?